(Recruitment) MS & PhD positions > Lab News

본문 바로가기

(Recruitment) MS & PhD positions

최고관리자 20-09-18 14:24 176

MS and PhD positions are available in the Intelligent Neuroengineering (i-Neuro) Laboratory directed by Prof. Han-Jeong Hwang at Korea University, Sejong, Republic of Korea. Successful candidates will be involved in the projects related to intelligent neuroengineering. 

-Qualification-

Candidates must have strong motivation and enthusiasm for interdisciplinary projects and collaborate with the members of the i-Neuro Laboratory. They should have an engineering-related degree or equivalent (e.g., biomedical, electrical, or computer engineering). Those who have degrees in physical science might be also considered (e.g., physics or applied mathematics) if they have strong motivation and enthusiasm to learn new knowledge. In particular, a background in neural signal processing, programming (Matlab), machine learning will be considered an advantage. All candidates must have excellent English skills for daily discussion and writing research articles, and have open mind to learn new cultures. Salary will follow the internal regulation, which will be equivalent to Korean students. 

Prerequisites

1) CGPA: 4.0/4.5, 3.83/4.3, 3.57/4.0, or 90/100;

2) TOEFL(PBT) 577, TOEFL(iBT) 90(including my best score), TEPS 700 (New Teps 386), IELTS 7.0, or TOPIK 6 level

An application should include 1) curriculum vitae, 2) university transcript, 3) English transcript, and 4) the contact information of referees, and it should be sent to Prof. Han-Jeong Hwang (hwanghj at korea.ac.kr). If all documents required are not sent, an application will not be reviewed.  

댓글 0

Copyright©2020 i-neuro(Intelligent Neuroengineering Laboratory). All rights reserved.